Art for all ages!
The Artist Box LLC offers ceramics to paint or glaze, cocktail & canvas parties, pottery lessons, private art or music lessons, themed classes, studio space, craft party room. A wide variety of art and music supplies and services.
The Artist Box is a complete art store and studio, supplying all needs for the creative minded in Atchison county and surrounding areas. The Artist Box is a place where the artistically creative can explore new arts and those with a creative spark, can learn to be artistic.
Come be inspried while inspiring others
The Artist Box has a wonderful craft room, with a large table. This space can be used for various craft or art projects. Ideal for Boy/Girl Scout groups, 4-H groups, and other organizations. Use the studio area to make your craft or art and don't worry about the mess. Save your furniture, floors and sanity. We'll clean up after you!
- Come for Cocktails & Canvas. Enjoy a fun evening painting and enjoying a relazing drink. A great after office hours social activity.
- Have a art birthday party. The Artist Box will provide the art project, you provide the snacks. Rates depend on craft and number of guests.
- Have a bridal shower. Have your girlfriends do a tasteful craft. We do Cocktail & Canvas parties. Or purchase some bisque ware ceramics and have a glazing party.
- Have a pottery party. Learn to use the kick wheel or hand build using the slab table. Clay and glazes will be provided in the fee.
- Paint pre-molded ceramics. Learn how to pour your own piece, clean your green ware, firing, and finally glazing ceramics.
Ronda Crossland, the heart and soul of The Artist Box, has been a lover and student of art since highschool. Throughout her college years, Ronda studied in many mediums including photography, ceramics, drawing, painting, print making and sculpture. She graduated with a Bachelors of Fine Art in Interior Design then enjoyed a successful career in interior design.
Ronda is an active member of the Atchison Community, an Ambassador for the Chamber of Commerce, on the board for the Boys & Girls Club of Atchison and the board for the Atchison Art Association, plus a project leader for the Atchison Shamrock 4-H club and county,.